in Contracts Law Commercial Law
Asked November 17, 2017

Failure of consultancy to facilitate job offer

  • 2 Answers

I paid 75000 for a Consultancy in Hyderabad as fees for the job promised by him. But even after 1 year he has not provide proper visa for the Job. He often goes not reachable or does not pick up the call. How to file a complaint against him. I have all the proof of payment made in his name to his bank account. I also has paid 50000+ amount for Australian Government for this visa purpose. Someone could you please suggest how to proceed with this.

Answers 2

It involves both civil and criminal elements. You to issue a legal notice immediately to him and also lodge a police complaint against him. You hav  to find out his address throught police.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

Draft petition/legal notice will be prepared by me on payment of professional nominal fees, you may approach management of this website for further details.  

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.