scope of civil procedure code

Is the Civil Procedure Code competent to try all suits of civil nature? Please elaborate with cases and provisions.

Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

if you approach the Consumer forum instead of the Court for any dispute, then that dispute will be dealt with in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, and the Consumer Forums act according to this Act and not according to the CPC.

*of course the consumer forums can be approached in cases of deficiency of service or goods.

Answered on June 25, 2013.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.