registering birth date
Since you were born after 26th January 1989, only a birt certificate issued by the muniipal authority or the office of registrar of births and deaths is acceptable as proof for date of birth make passport and other documents.
the procedure to be followed is simple:
1. Buy a form (generally it is an application to tahseeldar requesting him to give permission to issue your birth certificate having 2 rupee court fee) It costs rs 20 or 30.
2. In application father will be the applicant and he declares the birth date and place with his signature.
3. Next, you need affidavit of your father
4. Next, you need affidavit or confession of two neighbours.
5. Next, you need secretary report to give permission to make your birth certificate
6. Next, you need patvary report to give permission to make your birth certificate.
7. Now submitt it to Municipal authority or the office of the registrar of births & deaths and take your birth certificate within half an hour
In India, it is mandatory under the law (as per the Registration of Births & Deaths Act, 1969) to register every still birth with the concerned State/UT Government within 21 days of its occurrence. A birth can be registered after 21 days also on payment of prescribed late fee. Since you were born after 26th January 1989, you can request for your birth certificate in office of registrar of births and deaths or concerned municipal authority. Following procedure to be followed:
· To get the birth registered one needs to fill the birth registration form, given by the registrar (in India every state has different birth registration form).
· In application father will be the applicant and he declares the birth date and place with his signature.
· An affidavit along with an application from shall be needed from the parents.
· After filling up the birth registration form, one needs to submit it in the office of concerned local authority.
· The Local authority then, sends the form to the concerned local police authorities for verification.
· The police authorities then verify the birth with the concerned local hospital, or in case of home- births, it’s verified with the neighbors.
· After the verification, police authorities send their report to the concerned registrar office and then the birth certificate is sent to the concerned person by mail.
Sir normally the concerened state goverment has presrcibed the procedure in the Birth and death registation act which is similar, firstly you have to get a non availiablity certificate from the birth an death regsitrar which is normally a Municipal corporation or tahshillda office, thereafter you have to file an Petition before the Magistrate and after going through the records the magistrate orders for registration of the birth after which you can take the order and get your birth registered and get the birth certificate.