New question

How to get money back when some one commited to do the work n not doing it

Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Dear Sir,

If you have any written agreement then you can get issue a legal notice and file a suit for recovery of said amount along with interest. Otherwise you may approach the police and they may help you.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.