marital issues

I Merried with West Bengal boy he was Astrologer from his business through first time we meet with each other from 7years back.

We are love plus arrange marriage couple. But after marriage I feel he cheated me from many side
1. No care for me
2. No love for me just for show
3. He always try to manage me at home and don’t want to introduce with his home place relatives who are in Bangladesh neighbours near areas etc.
4. He always manage paper for us like – Air tickets , hotel (2 room booking), he not want to introduce me as his wife.
5. He always try to manage his family information like as his father’s 2nd marriage. He didn’t tell about his fathers marrage.
6. And some time some person ask him by phone about his son and daughter .

I don’t know what to do now I m so upset for my bad decision . Please give some legal advice for my life.

Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

You must try to discuss the issues you face with your husband and try to solve the matter amicably. The only legal solution available for you will be to either file for divorce under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or complaint for domestic violence under the Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005. You can file for divorce on the ground of cruelty which includes mental harassment. Similarly, a complaint for domestic violence on the ground of mental harassment can be filed. It must be pointed out that though the Courts are very progressive in their views on mental harassment, the given facts stated by you may not be enough to establish the ground for mental harassment. It is therefore advised that you must discuss the issue at a personal level rather than involving the legal machinery.

Answered on September 15, 2016.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.