Difference in Father’s name in different documents

My name is written as Palash Pawan Rammaiya in CBSE class X-XII and my father's name as Pawan Dulichand Rammaiya, but in all my documents like graduation, PAN, Passport, Adhar, Birth Certificate my name is Palash Rammaiya and my father's name as Pawan Rammaiya. Will it create any problem in document verification in government job? Is an affidavit stating both name is of same person sufficient? Help me sir i am having interview soon.

Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

This should not be a problem since your father's name is not very different (only inclusion of a Middle name, which we are assuming, is your grandfather's name) in the school certificates from the other documents.

However, to be on the safer side, you could make an affidavit.

Alternatively, you can visit http://www.lawfarm.in/question/difference-in-fathers-name-in-different-documents and follow the steps provided there.

Let us know if we can further help you on this matter.

Thank you for contacting Lawfarm.



Answered on September 22, 2016.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.