Criminal record after false case

A false case was put on me and was forced to do the compromise and I was 17yrs that time and still the police officer told me to say in the court that my age was 20, I refused but they told me that it was only option left as FIR was filed against me under IPC 337 which was settled in lok adalat . So I wanted to ask am I having a criminal record now?

Add Comment
2 Answer(s)

If the matter is settled in lok aladat, then yes it is now mentioned in your criminal history. Only if a person gets acquitted or discharge, then only it doesnt add to his crmiminal record.

But in case of need you can always justify it.

Answered on July 31, 2017.
Add Comment

Sir the Lok Adalat has the power equal to civil court and its decrees hold a strong legal
binding. Thus, its orders with reflect on the legal history of a recipient. Nonetheless as your
case was a compromise and you were a minor, implications of the decree will be negligible
and you have nothing to worry.

Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.