Approach road to my land being blocked and land being encroached

how to recover my property from some goons as they has been tried to encroach my property front side and even i can not enter my home with my personal road. police said they can not entered this matter as it is civil case .

Add Comment
0 Answer(s)

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.