Md K Nayab
in Tax and Accounting Law
Asked September 19, 2017

Wrong tax filed

  • 1 Answer

Hello sir/madam I filed ITR 2016-17 in place of 2017-18 by mistake. An intimation has been sent by CPC with demand. Unfortunately that assessment year my income is zero. So I have no document for rectify. What I do? Thanking u

Answer 1

You should consult your CA and send a letter to the taxation department stating the error and they shall note it.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.