A Mondal
in Administrative Law Criminal Law
Asked December 22, 2017

Will I be terminated from my job?

  • 0 Answers

once i have been charge sheeted as the secretary of a club under sec. 126 electricity act. but after getting the final assessment charge and the compounding charge the company compounded the case. i then apply to the special court to drop the case. the court heard the case and after verification the compounding of the case by the company release me from the case. now i got a govt. job and joined. i gave the detail of the case in police verification roll and attached the court order. will i be treated as a criminal and terminate from my job. i have been servicing in the post for one year. kindly give answer and advice me what to do.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.