Asked October 05, 2016

Want to get quash petition rejected

  • 1 Answer

I given my statement in favour of quash petition. In police record ipc 376, 420 are acceptable. Still case is not on trial nor the charges sheet is filled. After giving my concern in high court the guy abused me and did mischief behaviour. Now I don't want compromise. I want to get his quash petition reject. Do guide me, I need help.

Answer 1

You may directly approach the police and let them know you want to alter your statement. They would probably take a supplemental report. As you wish to change a crucial part of your statement, it is better if you provide solid reasons for initiating such change in the form of abuse and mischief conducted by the said guy. If your statement is accordingly altered or changed, the HC would take it into consideration while deciding the final case.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.