Prabhat Kumar
Asked October 19, 2016

Uncle sold my land

  • 1 Answer

sir mere uncle ne mere papa ka nabalik me name de ke mere hissa ka jameen bech diya kya me us jameen ko kaise apne mumy ke name karbau .

Answer 1

We are not sure of what you mean by "nabalik me name de ke". Kindly rephrase your question in English, if possible.


If this land which your uncle  has fraudulently sold, belongs to you (is in your name), then you can file a declaratory suit,

and a file a suit to set aside the sale of this land at the District Court. 


After that, the court will take into account all the evidence and submissions of parties. Being a property matter, the case might take a while to be decided. If the court declares you as the owner, and sets aside the sale deed, then you can transfer it to your mother through a Gift deed.



Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 6 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.