Asked August 29, 2014

Transfer of Shares to Legal Heirs

  • 0 Answers

The person has shares of a company in his name but unfortunately in 2011 he died. Now his legal heir (wife of the deceased and his son) wants shares to be in his name. For that they contacted registered office of the share company, they told them that they want declaration from court that they are his legal heirs. Now what course of action can be taken in court to prove that they are legal heirs of the deceased? How will they get declaration from court? Shares doesn't have any names of nominees or beneficiaries. So what is the course of action to transfer the share title? What all documents they require in court?

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.