Abhishek Satija
in Commercial Law Contracts Law Consumer Law
Asked June 25, 2017

Suit for recovery of money

  • 1 Answer

under which section suit for recovery of  money can be filed....???

Answer 1

A suit for recovery of money can be filed under Order XXXVII of the Civil Procedure Code, 1908.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.