Bankim Chandra Sarkar
in Property Law Contracts Law
Asked September 09, 2017

Submission of house buidling plan created 10 years

  • 1 Answer

How can i produce 10 years back house building plan sanction to BLRO, I purchased house with land in 2015, mutation done but for vastu BLRO demands 10 yrs back house building plan, which i don't have

Answer 1

You can file a RTI in the Collector/Tehsildar/Revenue Officer's office to claim the document. If the document is not available with the government, your application will be returned with the required information. You can file an appeal from that and then can employ this documentation to make an application to the BLRO to show that the document is not available and request them consider this as an exception and process your application. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.