Sriramya Inturi
Asked March 30, 2017

Settlement of Dues

  • 1 Answer

Dear team, Plz guide me to file a complaint against a job providing consulting website v2naukri. Com for cheating me. I paid an amount of rs. 3000 for them. While discussion they promised me to return the amount. Transcation done through online.

Answer 1

Send them a notice asking for the payment and informing them that you intend to pursue legal means to recover the amount. In case there is no response you can file a criminal complaint against them for cheating. A better way out would be to file a complaint in the Consumer Court agaisnt the Company managing the website.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.