Asked April 02, 2017

Service level agreement on Client's company's letter head

  • 1 Answer

I am planning to open a PVT Limited Company , so I got a Project but my Client is ready to sign Service Level Agreement on his Company Letter head, so can I go to any GOVERNMENT Bond for security purpose need your Suggestion?

Answer 1

Sir, it is advised that you draft and sign this service level agreement on a stamp paper and get it registered as per provisions of the Registration Act of 1908. This is postulated to secure the evidentiary value of the agreement in case of conflict and initiation of legal proceedings in the court of law. You may use a 100 rupees’ bond paper.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.