Gouri J
Asked November 17, 2016

seeking advice

  • 1 Answer

as i am a govt. employee,there is problem regarding promotion and seniority. where shall i get proper guidance and lawyer?

Answer 1

Default avatar
Saumya Kumar

Sir, to interact with the lawyers registered with us, you can post your details on http://lawfarm.in/legal_cases/new 


Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.