sanjay shrotri
in Civil Law Property Law
Asked May 16, 2017

Sale of co-op housing flat to non government employee

  • 0 Answers

What are the formalities does a co-op housing society (formed for govt employees) has to follow to allow the flat/plot to be sold to outside people (non govt employees). And how to get the information about the same if society is unwilling to share.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Do you have a Will?
Why not create one now for free in under 10 minutes!

Get started now