Aditya Sharma
in Civil Law
Asked November 08, 2017

Salary not paid by employer

  • 2 Answers

My Employer is not paying me my salary. He postpones the date every time I call him. He is also not ready to pay full amount. What should I do?

Answers 2

Firstly, send him a legal demand notice immedietely. If that also not works, file a case against hime for arrears in salary and also claim damages. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

First issue a legal notice to your employer narrating all the details and ask him to pay the arrears of salary. If no reply given by your ex employer then you may file a Civil Suit in Local Court.

Draft effective petitions/legal notices will be prepared by me on nominal professional fee. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.