Abhijeet Bhattacharya
Asked June 11, 2016

RO plant at home

  • 1 Answer

I wanna start a RO plant at my home for 250 lts/hr. I will start a 20 lts jar home delivery. Plz let me know what kind of papers I need to do so. Should I register on registrar of companies or I can do it online registration with a company name.I need to register my company name as a small scale idustry. Plz help ASAP.

Answer 1

We appreciate your approach for seeking our assistance, and we will try to provide our professional guidance in the best possible manner.

The registration and incorporation of a company are mandated by the new Companies Act, 2013. Earlier, the registration of a company was a time consuming process, but with the advent of technology, the process has been less time consuming. The new Act allows registration through e-forms which itself is a speedier process as compared to the conventional methods. The following procedures are required before a company can be registered:

Obtain Digital Signature Certificate from authorised DSC issuing authority. Process available here

Obtain Director Identification No. (DIN) by making an application in Form DIR-3 Steps and forms available here

Register DSC in the name of Director on MCA portal

Apply for Reservation of Name IN Form No. INC. 1 (Instructions and form available here)

Adoption of Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association

For Incorporation file with ROC Form No. INC. 7 with MoA and AoA signed by all subscribers with company information, address and articles of incorporation (Steps and instructions available here)

Commencement of Business

Registered Office within 15 days of incorporation and file Form No. INC. 22

These are the key procedures that are required to be fulfilled for the successful registration of the company. We hope the information provided is sufficient and helpful, and we would be glad to provide any further assistance.


Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 6 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.