Anita Gurjar
Asked March 21, 2017

Rights in property

  • 1 Answer

My husband is adopted son now my fatherinlaw doesn't want to give any property what can we do

Answer 1

An adopted son is considered at par with a son, therefore your husband can make a claim to the property as the son. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.