Prathamesh Khobare
Asked April 29, 2017

Refund of money

  • 1 Answer

I have been cheated by Job Offering service portal I have paid total INR 40000.00 as of now under various product & packages for which I am asking for details & benefits for which I have paid, After I stop paying further they have stopped calling me as well as they are not responding to my calls & emails. I have lost my all hard earned money under there fake commitments & totally being cheated by Request you to pls guide me for the same just in case If I can claim my refund back under cheating complaint as they don't have any refund policy of company. Where should I complaint what is process? Its a Delhi based company hence local police will not entertain me much. Awaiting for experts advice as you people are only ray of hopes for me. Regards, Prathamesh

Answer 1

You can file a complaint agaisnt before the Consumer Forum in New Delhi against the said Compnay. Kindly examine the terms and conditions of the agreement they must have shared with you. You can file a complaint against them only on the services they promised under the agreement. Make sure you have all the documents with you to show the promised services by the Company and how they failed in providing it.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.