Prabhakar D B
Asked December 27, 2016

Questions on preliminary decree

  • 1 Answer

Dear sir through preliminary decree can I enter my name in rtc. After preliminary decree opponent put RA. In ra the preliminary decree passed by the learned 1st addl. Civil court is hearby set aside in district court. What it means ? The earlier preliminary decree is valid or not.

Answer 1


In this case, the name entered in RTC through Preliminary degree is valid but once is appealed and is set

aside by the district court that mean that the degree which is passed by the additional court is being

over-ruled and the court does not agree to the relief given by the additional court and name which was

entered in RTC will not be valid once it is being set aside, though it can be further appealed.


Jayant garg

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.