Siddharth Durgapal
in Civil Law
Asked July 21, 2017

Qualification of Tax Consultant

  • 1 Answer

Can I practice as Tax Consultant/Advisor/Preparer without taking any authorisation from govt. like TRPS scheme or GST agency? Qualifcationwise I am a BBA graduate.

Answer 1


The Eligibility criteria to become TRPS is  a bachelor's degree from a recognized university, please find at, if you have BBA through qualified university then youe eligible. Now to become TRPS you need authorization from the government under TRPS scheme, Please find at It is to be noted the Age should be b/w 21-25.



Jayant Garg

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.