in Consumer Law Contracts Law Civil Law
Asked January 05, 2018

Procedure for file a case in the Consumer Forum in Rajasthan

  • 0 Answers

1. relates to consumer complaint amount 20k. should complaint be in hindi in rajasthan district forum. do i need to send notice to seller? 2. relates to illegal authorization by nagar nigam to construct basement not leaving set back. I took permission for basement. There is misrepresentation of facts. is it a ground to get permanent stay.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.