Vivek Kumar
in Criminal Law Family Law
Asked November 19, 2017

Physical abuse by husband and no action no complaint lodged

  • 1 Answer

My husband is a habitual drinker, and always insults me and physically tortures me and beats me on some pretext or the other. I have also lodged a complaint in women cell of the police, but no action has been taken. what can I do for obtaining divorce on this ground?

Answer 1

Hi, you have to file a divorce petiton in court .you can also file a complaint of domestic violence in court under section 200crpc  .. You can contact me for detailed consultation .. Ph:-9654062181/ consultation fee :- 1000/- Adv Hemant Chaudhry 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.