in Administrative Law
Asked June 18, 2017

Pending Case hampering appointment to Government Job

  • 1 Answer

sir i got selected in govt job and i have a case pending in the court for consuming liquor under bihar excise amendmemt act 2016 what should i do

Answer 1

It is advised that you must urgently examine the rules governing the recruitment process for the government job you have been selected for. If the notice or the regulations governing the recruitment provides for disqualification in case of a pending matter then your candidature may be cancelled.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.