Chitra Pitale
Asked March 30, 2017

Payment of Alimony

  • 1 Answer

Me and husband have applied for mutual consent of divorce and our consent terms are signed by both of us with the counsellors signature on it. He has paid me just one fourth of the allimony amount and rest will b paid till March 2018 according to the consent terms. But now he says he wants to withdraw this consent terms or do some additions in those terms which I am not ready. What can be done in such scenario?

Answer 1

U can deny in the court that these terms are not as per your free will and u have been forced , u can also deny further appearence in the court untill the terms are according to ur wish , althoughall terms should be agreed mutually.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.