Nitinchandra Devidas Nayak
Asked September 06, 2016

Non Payment of Pension

  • 2 Answers

one of my friend has not getting any pension nor any provident fund gratuity amount from last eight years so he will apply to the central administrating tribunal at Ahmadabad directly so, kindly send me the formate of the application hoping for your valuable co operation from your end.

Answers 2

You can find a format of the application here:

Link to the Format of prayer to be filed:

Link to the receipt slip:

If you wish to inspect the records or documents in the case, the format is available here:

Format for list of documents/evidence etc submitted:


Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 5 years ago

Dear Sir,

The format for application before CAT, Ahmedabd is the basic details to be filled with prayer and relief sought.

Adv. Dhruti Shah from Ahmedabad.



Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.