Sunita Kumari
Asked December 20, 2016

Non creamy layer certificate

  • 2 Answers

I belong to non creamy layer.My parents were pensioners who are dead now.For making non creamy layer certificate, proof of income of parents is required.How can I show their income if they are dead?

Answers 2

if your parents were drawing irregular salary, then their last employer can give it in writing, stating about the salary given to your parent. And their has to be two witness to verify the same. 

if your parents were getting regula income, then you can show their banking transaction or income tax return.

if you are living in a rural area, then you can ask your panchayat head/pradhan to sign a document attesting the income of your parents, and the address can be proved via any document, like electricity bill or mobile bill.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 5 years ago

We are very sorry for your loss. You can submit the last income tax return along with the death certificate of your parents for this purpose.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.