Deepak G
in Family Law
Asked August 08, 2017

Next step after filing RCR against wife

  • 2 Answers

I had filed RCR against my wife in K.R. nagar taluk past 2016 but she didn't attend the court in 22Feb 2017, court has ordered me decree within one month so later at this month, I sent last notice by lawyer of orders then what will be my future steps and she didn't respond to that also I need my case future details and options. She is a bank employee we have a3 year old baby girl who is with her now so please guide me how to proceed as my lawyer says he is sending divorce notice but he took money from me for all this but I didn't attend any date or appear in court so plz tell what should I do next?

Answers 2

Respected Sir

Better Advice can be given you only after talking to you., as there are many possibilities.

The facts given are not sufficient to give you proper legal advice.

It is Always Better if you are clear about your Location while putting the Query.

For further discussion & information about your case with an advocate you can consult on

 Nine Two Seven Eight Four Five Seven Eight Two Two/Nine One Three Six One nine seven Nine Nine Two

Adv.Shuchi Agarwal

92784 57822/91361 97992

email :

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 12 days ago

Legal  Opinion

1. It appears that you have some miscommunication with your Lawyer. Either change the lawyer or take proper guidence from him.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 12 days ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Will ads
Don't have a Will ?

Create your free will online in less than 10 minutes.

Do you have a Will?
Why not create one now for free in under 10 minutes!

Get started now