Asked April 21, 2020

New question

  • 0 Answers

My daughter in law has threatened that the will commit suicide due to petty reasons and says that my son ( who is married to her ) and my wife and me will be held responsible for this. She is not staying with us and has put this information a public platform on her whattsapp DP. What should be done. Also she needs psychiatrist help and we are ready to help her but she refuses. can we deposit a application with SHO in case she commits suicide that my son , my wife and me will not be responsible for her act.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.