Asked March 28, 2020

New question

  • 1 Answer

My mother is not mentally sound. My father died recently. Now my big brother has taken advantage of that and he registered gift deed of house and land in the name of his wife and son. Property was owned by my father in the name of mother. What are the option left for me.

Answer 1

you have to file suit for cancellation of gift as your mother who is doner is not of sound mind which is requirement of valid can also file criminal complaint against your brother for creating false document.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.