Asked February 16, 2020

New question

  • 0 Answers

Sir/madam, Actually a girl who is sex with a boy, but intercourse not happend, girl forget everything what happens to her, but a boy who done these activity is willing to marry her aftr a long break, now the girl is engaged with some one and going to marry another guy, Is possible to marry a new guy as legal.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.