Vivek Mehta
Asked February 13, 2020

New question

  • 0 Answers

Dear sir, I m buying a flat but there is bit confusion from owner side. They have sale agreement where the owner is wife which is registered in 1979,but the share certificate has both wife and husband name, where husband is first owner. Society is not ready to give general noc in wife name and want to put both the names as per their records. I m taking a bank loan where bank is suggesting me to take rectification or NOC from society in wife name. I really don't know how it will work legally. Can u please advice what can I do in this case. VYVEK P MEHTA

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.