Asked January 26, 2020

New question

  • 0 Answers

sir ,one girl and me are in love since from one year. recently she cheated me.because of her cheating i cant control my emotions then i cut my hand nerves . she kept case on me under section 354d,323,506. what can i do sir

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.