Asked January 16, 2020

New question

  • 1 Answer

I purchased a flat from gaurs at noida. Gaurs corporate office is at Ghaziabad. Flat cost is 40.00 Lac. Builder offered me free items worth Rs. 5.00 lacs with flat. But at the time of handover the flat they denied for it. So i need to move to consumer court. I want to claim for Rs. 5.00 Lac and compensation of Rs. 2.00 lac. So which consumer court i should file complaint. My prefrence is Noida. Thanks

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

You may prefer such consumer case before District Consumer Court.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.