Asked October 20, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

Sir I am one software engineer working for Atos-syntel I corrected my surname through gazzet and now I want to change it at my working location and my other documents can you please tell me how can I change it in my company.

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

Yes, you can file a representation along with your new documents. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.