Anonymous Nadgouda
Asked October 05, 2019

New question

  • 0 Answers

One person taken 20×60 land from person not belonging to that serve no and made sealdeed...and on that sealdeed he interded his name in how I can take action aginest him..

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.