Asked October 01, 2019

New question

  • 0 Answers

It would be extremely helpful f you can guide me to the correct person to whom I should address my concern, stated below. One company in Kolkata who is into bottling of liquors (and mainly exporting) is evading various norms stated by GoI. He has his office in Kolkata and his bottling plant in Punjab. I want him to be investigated at the earliest and hence if you can guide me to the correct person, I would be very grateful. Regards

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.