Asked September 30, 2019

New question

  • 0 Answers

My Paternal grand father had a residential property in the Kolkata Municipal Corporation covered area, he passed away in 1989, leaving behind 5 sons and a daughter(my grandmother passed away in 2002). Now my uncles and my paternal aunt have decided to transfer the property to my father through a deed. One of my uncles came up with a suggestion that it could be dome by executing a 'Deed of Relinquishment'. But we have been told that 'Deed of Relinquishment' are not registered in West Bengal and is not a proper legal document to execute while transferring property in West Bengal. Is it true? Can someone enlighten me on this?

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.