Asked August 25, 2019

New question

  • 0 Answers

Me and My parents who are senior citizens has been harresd by municipal corporation and a BJP goon which calls himself a influential political leader. Demolished our 30 years old house in an illegal manner so that the leader can conquer our land. In order to find a solution I need to report this issue.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.