Prapakaran Ravichandran
Asked August 21, 2019

New question

  • 2 Answers

I want to complaint against police inspector for corruption. How to do , what to do, where will I sent a complaint?

Answers 2

To police commissioner, to SHO of police station where inspector is posted, to concern ACP, Anticorruption Beuro.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 2 years ago

- First of all you should prepare a complaint against that police inspector,

- Take a photo copy of that complaint and submit it to police station ,where he is posting.

- Forward one copy of that complaint to the Police Commissioner or DCP . You can also send via post as well.

- Now there is facility of online complaint also. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.