Pooja Dhawan
Asked July 23, 2019

New question

  • 0 Answers

Hello sir ,I am 32,I have relationship wid my boyfriend, both are love each other but my bf is 28 ,age difference for 5 yrs ,he is south Indian and I m northindian ,we have live in relation fr 9 months and physical relation but his parents not agree fr our marriage he said wait for try to convince the parents and then he move to South Korea for his phd and now Aug 2019 he will come back and said my parents lookin another girl for marriage ,and parents not agree ,we have in relationship for 2.5 yrs ,I dont have any kind of evidence except the photos so can I file case and now he will back to India for his Germany Visa ,can I stop or cancel his Visa,he promised me to marry wid me but now he no marry and said he don't want to marry against his parents ,so what should I do. Cn I file case against him .and he will be only coming India for 20 days only, whats the process to file a case pls help me out or suggested me asap...

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.