Atul Sangwan
Asked July 17, 2019

New question

  • 0 Answers

I have a garments manufacturing and exports company PVT LTD. company for last 5 years . I have - GST # , IEC # , UDHYOG ADHAR , PAN CARD , TAN CARD , Last 2 years I am making losses . As a result I am closing down the manufacturing company . Now I am starting a new business - SELLER on E-COMMERCE platforms . My products will include make up , cosmetics , health supplements etc. I want to understand , which old documents should I carry forward and which old documents should I close ? WHat new liscences and govt. documents should I need to start selling as a trader now .

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.