Appan Kandala Chary
Asked July 12, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

I am interested in purchase of independent house in gated community in Hyderabad. When I contacted one builder he said that they have obtained building construction permission from Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation, Hyderabad but said no to layout approval and conversion of Agriculture land to Residential purpose. In this context I request to suggest whether to proceed or not.

Answer 1

If you wish to purchase for agriculture then check the documents before proceeding further. Donot depend and rely on verbal representation of builder.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.