Asked July 01, 2019

New question

  • 3 Answers

Dear Sir, I got married in 2004 and blessed with two boys aged 12 and 2. Since last few years, my husband insulting me to leave his house and doing mental and physical violence. Now I m with my parents but he is threatening me to commit suicide and booked under law to me and my family. Is there any way to safe guard legally by submitting some application. But he should not get any notice as it may lead to undesired situation. Please advice me.

Answers 3

Report the matter to Police. For detailed consultation consult with details. Siddharth

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 2 years ago

as a safeguard to your husband filing false cases against you, you can file a letter in the nearest police station that your husband is threatening you in this manner. apart from this, you can file a case for domestic violence and/or mental torture against your husband with/without filing a case for divorce depending on whether you  want to go for it or  not.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 2 years ago

Dear Sir,

First lodge a complaint with police because he is threatening to commit suicide. Secondly you can file Domestic Violence case and get all comforts.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.