Prakash Madeva
Asked June 29, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

A girl is forcing me to get married to her and she has filed a complaint keeping old whatsapp messages when we both were good. I had no sexual contact with her but she is blaming I had sexual contacts with her but it's not true. I am an NRI and now came on leave so she used this time to file a complaint against me and blackmail me to get married to her or spoil my courier.. can I go back to work again out of country when she files a complaint and what complaint she can file on me.

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

Before police call you on such complaint it is better for you to leave this Country and stay Abroad till issue is resolved since the said girl wish to blackmail you.  

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.