Mr.suresh Namburi
Asked June 22, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

Having problem getting my Pf amount, the file is with SBI Delhi branch they asking me to pay Rs.45000 to release the payment. earlier I already paid Rs11800 under different heads. Problem I dont have UAN number so cannot access by net. Kindly give your suggestion.

Answer 1

Lodge complaint of non payment of PF amount directly with PF commissioner office at Shalimar Bagh, Delhi. If you have PF account number then from govt. Site you can obtain UAN number. Otherwise, you can obtain your details from your employer also who deducted and deposited PF in your account.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.